2020/2021 YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (YABATECH) ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ND FULL TIME AND DEGREE APPLICANTS.
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible applicants that admission forms for:
- YABATECH ND Full Time programmes and
- YABATECH Degree form (in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) are out.
Please note that the application for all programmes are on sale. Note that any candidate who is not 16 years as of 31st October 2020 is not eligible to apply and applicants who enter wrong date of birth will be disqualified. Thank You!
YABATECH Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
All aspirants should not as follows:
- All applicants should have chosen the polytechnic as their first choice or second choice institution from the time of UTME registration or have earlier changed as such.
- Candidates who chose the institution as 2nd choice must right now changed them to the first choice to be considered for admission.
- ND applicants must have scored 150 and above in UTME (Cut off Mark for National Diploma courses)
- Degree applicants must have scored 180 and above (Cut off Mark for UNN degree courses)
- All applicants must equally possess at least 5 credit passes in subjects right for their proposed courses (in not more than two sittings).
- Applicants must not be less than 16 years of age.
YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Method of Application and Payment
- Visit: www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021 link under Prospective Students’ panel, then click on the register panel menu as seen below. You can also visit https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/ directly.
- Ensure to fill with accurate information as changes can not be made and note that wrong information supplied leads to application disqualification.
- NB: Enter valid Jamb registration number, Email, Jamb score, and avoid misspelling of any information below.
- Preview your Information supplied before you proceed to payment, if correct, proceed to make payment.
- Confirm your payment details before you proceed, if not close this page immediately and contact CITM support.
- Select the payment method and click on proceed to make payment.
- Select how do you want to pay on remita payment page.
- Enter valid Card details and click on the submit button.
After a Successful Payment
- Click on the Payment Confirmation/validation link on the YABATECH site to validate your payment. see the screenshot below.
- Follow step 1 above and login to continue
- Login with your JAMB registration number and Phone number as the password.
- Click on O’Level Result menu
- Select your number of sitting(s) and click Proceed to continue. Please note that there is no verification payment involved.
- Fill your O’level details accurately as any mistake shall attract penalty payment before correction.
- Upload your passport by clicking on the browse button below. NB: Size must not be more than 20KB, Allowed extensions are .jpg/.png and Dimension should be 120px * 120px. Submit the application to continue
- Print your application form and keep in touch for other subsequent notifications on this page.
CLOSING DATE: to be announced later.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening will hold between (date to be announced later). Applicants should check the College website for updates.
Best Related Posts
- UNIMED Post UTME Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- IDAH POLY Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Emmanuel Alayande COE Post UTME/NCE Full-Time Form is Out. See Details
- KWARA POLY Post UTME/ND Full Time is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Marks, Price and Closing Date