Admission seekers into Yaba College of Technology, Lagos want to know upfront if the Polytechnic will still conduct entrance exams for her aspirants or will decide their fates based on their O’level and JAMB score.
This is important when deciding to choose the school during JAMB registration or change of institutions. And in fact, after, the post UTME registration, this post will give you the idea of what to expect.
In simple words, YABATECH uses admission screening not post UTME.
But wait! Do you know how they do that? Read to the end of this post.
How YABATECH Conducts her Admission Screening
- The management will announce the sales of the admission screening form.
- Aspirants are expected to obtain the form online, fill, and submit thereon.
- Aspirants are to partake in the CBT test to be held at the college’s campus.
- After that, you’re to wait for post UTME results. The polytechnic will announce departmental cut off marks and change of course. This is a chance that will be opened to candidates who don’t meet up with the cut off marks of their proposed courses.
- Candidates are expected to change to new courses if convinced.
- After this, candidates should follow their admission status through JAMB CAPS. If offered admission, accept it and print JAMB admission letters.
- Then, wait for the school to upload the same admission list to the school portal. Pay the acceptance fee and complete your freshers’ registration.
- Admitted candidates are then required to go to the school for documentation and physical checking of their credentials.
Best Related Posts
- Polytechnics Offering Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), UTME and SSCE Subjects Required
- Polytechnics and Colleges of Health Offering Nutrition and Dietetics, UTME and SSCE Subjects Required
- Universities/Polytechnics That Give Automatic Admissions if You Don’t Meet Cut-Off Marks
- Commercial Courses Science Students Can Go for in Polytechnics
- Art Courses Available in the Polytechnics, UTME and SSCE Subject Requirements