Making an attempt to choose UI during UTME or changing of institution registration calls for this awareness before deciding finally.
This is what this post will answer.
In plain language, the University of Ibadan (UI) uses the post UTME system to admit students. In other words, you’re to get set for a computer-based entrance exam if you’re seeking a space at the university.
Having said that, you may want to know the form the university post UTME will take.
Let’s look at what is to come.
Nature of University of Ibadan Post UTME
- The school management will announce the sales of the university post UTME form (DE applicants check this).
- Aspirants are expected to obtain and fill the form online. You will be required to fill, scan and upload your O’level results during the registration. Check this if you experience any issues during the registration. It contains some solutions.
- The management will announce the date for the entrance exams at a later date on the school portal. This is why applicants should keep checking the admission portal for updates.
- After your registration, you’re to download sample past questions. You can print this to study for your test. The university will test you strictly on the subject combination you wrote for JAMB.
- After the exams, candidates who will be of hope for admission should, at least, score 50%. If you score less, that’s the end of your admission chase. Consider any other universities whose forms are still on sales for the change of institutions.
- However, this doesn’t mean, with 50%, the university will admit you for the course of choice. You need a higher mark than that to be offered a space. Check the recent departmental cut off marks to be sure.
- The university may advertise some courses for those who didn’t meet up with the departmental cut off marks. But in most cases, such newly advertised courses are not usually convincing.
- After compiling the list of qualified and admitted students, the management will send this to JAMB to update on her CAPS. This is why you must continually be checking your JAMB CAPS status messages to know when offered admission. There, you will accept and print your JAMB admission letter.
- Candidates should then wait for the school to upload the same lists to the school portal. There, you accept and pay the acceptance fee.
Aspirants for the University of Ibadan should be ready for the computer-based test and pass to meet the departmental cut off marks before being offered admission. Carefully monitor the progress of the university admission as detailed above.
Best Related Posts
- How to Gain Admission into the University of Ibadan (UI): A – Z Guide
- Universities that Don’t Accept Admissions for Nursing and Public Health This Year
- University of Ibadan Teaching Hospital Nursing Form on Sales: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Admission Form is Out: Apply Here
- Universities and Others Accepting Change of Institutions and Those Who Are Not