Do they write Post UTME in LASU
No, LASU uses screening.
In other words, the school will advertise their post UTME screening exercise and require all aspirants to apply. During the application, you’re to fill your O’level results. Each subject grade will be given a point together with the UTME score.
It’s based on the final aggregate that the school will give you admission or otherwise.
This method may change in the future though. In the meantime, no need to prepare for any test
How LASU Grade JAMB UTME Results and SSCE results in the Screening
Full details of the LASU Post-UTME and grading system are covered here. But in brief, let me show you how you will be graded as below:
Online Screening for All Candidates
- The Screening of candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to candidate’s choice of course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from JAMB Brochure available online at http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/
- Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB website to study the O’level subject requirements for their courses of choice before participating in the online admission screening.
- The formula Point Grading System is as follows:
O’level SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) Grading Points
A2 (B2) 9
A3 (B3) 8
TOTAL OBTAINABLE 50 %
Best Related Posts
- List of Universities that Do Not Write Post UTME
- LASU Post UTME/DE Form is Out: Procedures, Grading System, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- LASU ILESA CAMPUS Sandwich Programme Form is Out. See Procedures and Requirements and Price
- List of Universities that Gives Admissions Without JAMB
- LASU Predegree Form is Out: Procedures, Requirements, Price and Closing Date