Are you an aspirant of the Federal University of Technology, Akure? Do you just want to consider the university in UTME or in the change of institution? But before that, you may want to be sure if their candidates will be subjected to writing post UTME before being offered admission or they use the admission screening method instead.
It’s based on this you will know what to prepare for.
Well, this post is here to guide you beyond answering “YES” or “NO”
In plain language, FUTA conducts post JAMB tests for her aspirants before admissions are offered.
In other words, prepare to take part in the university computer-based test that is scheduled to hold days/weeks after you’d completed online registration.
Let’s see the full picture of how the university Post UTME or admission exercise will hold.
Nature of FUTA’s Post UTME for Prospective Undergraduates
- The management will announce the sales of the university post UTME form online.
- Applicants are usually required to obtain the forms through the bank or online Remita platform.
- You’re to fill the online form with your O’level results and JAMB score.
- Candidates are equally required to download sample past questions for the university post UTME after the completion of their Post UTME. However, the past questions may not be available at the time you’re reading this post.
- After the online application, candidates should print slips containing their schedules for the computer-based test. You will be tested in usually English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, and General Papers. The test is meant for both UTME and DE applicants
- After the test, your results should be out for printing in a couple of days.
- The management will later release the official cut-off marks for the admission year. If you meet up or beat the cut-off mark for your course, you can be sure you’re already admitted.
- The university will send the list of admitted applicants to JAMB to upload to her CAPS. There, you will be able to check if offered admission, accept it and print the JAMB admission letter.
- The university will later upload the same lists to her portal for applicants to accept and pay the acceptance fee.
FUTA is very transparent with her admission process. Candidates must just have it in their minds that they will write exams and meet the cut-off marks before any hope.
Best Related Posts
- FUTA UABS/IJMB/JUPEB Admission Form is Out: Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- FUTA Pre-Degree Form is Out: Requirements, Courses, Price, and Closing Date
- Do Direct Entry (DE) Applicants Have to Write UTME or Post DE?
- Can I Change Institutions and Courses With Post UTME Form On Sales? See Answer
- List of Universities that Do Not Write Post UTME (Latest Updates)