I differentiated between the two methods in my post, “Post UTME: Will it be Exams or Admission Screening?” Take a moment to check.
In brief, candidates are aware that some polytechnics will still conduct post UTME entrance exams after UTME. And some will not bother their applicants with another test. The latter will just require you to register on their portal and probably call you later for the screening of results and credentials.
Which one is the FEDPOLY-ILARO using?
The straight answer is NO – they don’t require you to write post UTME exams.
Or I should say, YES – they will conduct online screening only.
Having said that, what is the nature of their screening?
How ILARO POLY Will Conduct Admission Screening
- The Polytechnic will announce the sales of admission screening forms on her website.
- Applicants who scored their cut-off mark (usually 150 and above) with at least 5 credit passes in their relevant SSCE results will obtain the form.
- During the registration, you’re to fill and upload your O’level results and JAMB score. It’s based on this that the polytechnic will shortlist her admission lists.
- Candidates on the lists will then be required to come on campus for a physical screening of their claimed score and results. The best place to follow the school’s updates is on the school portal.
- The polytechnic will later send the final list to JAMB to upload and update on her portal. Candidates will then be able to see their admission status on JAMB CAPS, accept it and print their admission letters.
Best Related Posts
- 4 Stages That Follow Writing JAMB UTME and Results (Must-Read for UTME Candidates)
- How to Upgrade JAMB UTME 2019 Score/Mark: Get 250 and Above
- Universities vs Polytechnics: Which One Should I Go For, Which One is Higher?
- Can I Change Institutions and Courses With Post UTME Form On Sales? See Answer
- Differences Between Polytechnics and Monotechnics (Admission Guide for UTME Candidates)