With the two admission methods being adopted by Nigeria schools, the post UTME will test applicants again before being offered admissions while admission screening only requires online registration and physical appearance for documentation and verification.
To answer your question in plain language, FCE Oyo Special uses admission screening for her regular NCE programmes admission.
Having said that, you may want to have a quick but A-Z clue of how the admission activities for the college will go for this admission year.
Nature of Federal College of Education, (Special) Oyo
- The management will announce the sales of screening forms online.
- Aspirants are required to obtain the form online, fill and submit thereon.
- Copies of acknowledgment slips will be printed. This will be required during physical screening.
- Candidates are to appear for physical verification of documents at a specific announced date. The required documents usually include O’level result, JAMB result, change of institution slip (if any), local government identification, and Birth certificate or age declaration.
- After the screening, applicants are required to keep checking the admission status directly through JAMB CAPS. Here, you will be able to see if you’ve been offered admission. Then, you’re to accept it and print your JAMB admission letter.
- The college will later upload the same list to the school portal for your checking and payment of acceptance fee.
Hence, to pull admission here, you’re advised to have a mark declared as their current year cut off mark plus at least 5 credit passes in your relevant subjects from WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
Best Related Posts
- 6 Options to Consider If You Missed or Failed JAMB: No 1 to 5 Seriously Will Help
- Oyo State College of Health/Hygiene (Eleleye) Form is Out: Courses, Price and Closing Date
- List of Polytechnics and Colleges That Do Not Write Post UTME
- Universities/Polytechnics that Accept 2nd or 3rd Choice for Admission
- Change of Institutions/Courses Payment: Is the Money for All or Separate Charge Needed?