At a time when it’s becoming unbearable for parents to send their wards to higher institutions of learning without breaking the bank, a school has made studying in the university completely FREE.
Even the so-called Federal universities that were once meant for the poor were no longer accessible as the school fees keep escalating beyond imagination. Yet, we now have a school that is willing to give a 5-year course to the interested applicants for free throughout their stay on campus.
Let me introduce to you, Wesley University Ondo, Ondo State.
Wesley University B.Tech Agriculture is Free Tuition
The University has announced on her official Facebook page that admission is opened for Agriculture and other courses.
In case you’re confused, the school will waive the school fees for your year one all-through to year 5 (as B.Tech Agric is a 5-year course).
Wesley University of Science and Technology is located in Ondo, Ondo State Nigeria. It was founded by the Methodist Church, Nigeria.
Founded in the year 2007, the private university is located Km 3 Ondo- Ife Road, Ondo.
Admission into Other Departments Opens But not Free
In case you will like any other course at the University, the following faculties have several courses but they’re not free.
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (4 years)
- College of Agriculture, Food Science & Technology (5 years)
- College of Social & Management Sciences (4 years)
- College of Environmental Design & Management (5 years).
Ready to apply?
Wesley University Ondo Admission Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as the first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official Passmark (180 and above)
- UTME Candidates: five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/ NECO/ NABTEB / SSCE/ GCE) in not more than two sittings
- Direct Entry Candidate: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
Wesley University Ondo Admission Method of Application and Procedures
- Visit the admission portal. or click https://admissions.wesleyuni.edu.ng/register
- Generate below an eTranzact invoice ‘payee_id’ for your application.
- Proceed to any bank with an eTranzact platform to pay the application fee (plus #300.00 transaction charge).
- After payment, the bank will give you a confirmation PIN.
- Return to this admission portal and use the confirmation PIN to access and fill your application form online.
- After payment and confirmation, click ‘Application Form‘ on the Homepage to fill the application form
Best of luck!
Best Related Posts