UPLOADING O’LEVEL RESULTS TO JAMB PORTAL OR REPLACING THE ONE ALREADY UPLOADED
Did you use awaiting results (AR) while filling your JAMB UTME registration form? This information is strictly meant for candidates who want to replace their AR used during registration with newly released results. It concerns you too if you did have your result but didn’t take it to the CBT centre during the UTME registration. It’s a guide for both UTME and DE applicants.
The post is equally important for candidates who are not sure whether the CBT centres uploaded their results earlier during UTME registration.
This post will answer the following questions:
- Deadline or closing date for uploading results to JAMB portal
- How to upload the result to the JAMB website
- Steps on how to upload results on the JAMB portal
- How to upload my awaiting result
- Must DE candidates upload their awaiting results too?
- Can I be able to upload results at a cafe or is it possible to do that myself on my phone?
Below are the steps to upload your O’level results to the JAMB portal.
- Check and print your WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE result
- Take a printed copy to an accredited CBT centre or any connected cyber cafe
- Tell them you want to upload your result
- CBT centre will scan it and log in to your JAMB profile to upload it
- Be sure it is done before leaving
There are two other ways to get your profile code. Check this post for that.
Can you Replace the O’level you used earlier with a new one?
Changing or Using the Same CBT Centre
You can’t as well do this yourself. A few students had called me that they were trying to upload results on their phones. This won’t work because it’s not be opened to all but only accredited CBT centre and JAMB offices.
Is it Compulsory to Upload Again?
Even if your own school is silent about this, you should still do the right thing. Don’t forget that it’s JAMB that approves your admission eventually. To get this better, read, “JAMB CAPS Now Opened: System Through Which JAMB Will Give Admission to Aspirants“.
In fact, who knows if the CBT centre you used didn’t upload for you in the first place?
Direct Entry (DE) Applicants Uploading of Awaiting Results
It’s not unusual for JAMB DE candidates to use AR during registration too. In most cases, they await their A’level results such as ND, NCE, IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB Advanced, or Cambridge A’level.
If you fall into this category and your school or exam body has finally released your result, kindly proceed to CBT centre and follow the same procedures detailed above to upload your result.
What is the Deadline for SSCE Results Uploading to the JAMB portal?
As a matter of fact, JAMB has not announced any official closing date/deadline for uploading of results.
However, the purpose of this upload is to meet up with the year admission exercise of various schools. Therefore, you’re advised to quickly go to the CBT centre for this in order for JAMB and your school to process your admission.
In other words, you must do the upload before your school starts realizing admission lists, as soon as possible or at worst, before the admission year ends.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience
Best Related Posts
- How to check if Your SSCE Result Has Been Truly Uploaded to JAMB Website/Portal
- Can JAMB Give Admission from Two or More Schools to a Candidate Through CAPS?
- Will NECO Meet Up With This Year Admission? See Answer
- Can Awaiting Result Candidates Do Change Of Institutions/Course? See Answer
- Can I Use GCE Awaiting Result For This Year Admission? See Answer