|Osun State logo|
This is to inform the general public, especially all qualified prospective applicants that, Osun State Civil Service Commission application form is out for various vacancies in the ministries including education, agriculture, finance, works, culture, youth and sports, etc.
UPDATE: The State Government has suspended the sales of this application form. Even though they denied selling the form, those who had bought the form before the suspension can testify. You will be updated if they resume the sales any time sooner.
Method of Application and Payment
Interested applicants should follow the guidelines below to obtain the form.
- Visit Ministry of Finance, Abere Osogbo and request for CSC form. Here they will generate CSC code. There you will supply all your data.
- You will be required to pay N2000 for the form at a POS within the Ministry of Fiance block or a Wema Bank in the Secretariat.
- After the payment, take the payment receipt to Civil Service Commission, Opp. NECO Office, Osogbo
- A paper form of about ten-page will be given to you.
- You’re to fill the form, attach relevant documents and passport photo
- Submit the form to the same office.
NOTE: You can obtain the form the same day, fill it there and submit. Just ensure you go with all your credentials and passport photo.
Required Documents to Collect the Forms
- Passport Photo
- Education and Personal Credentials
How to Know If Selected
From my experience, the commission will send SMS to invite you for test and subsequently interview
Having said that, things can change any time. Hence, consider regular listening to Osun radio for updates on test invitation of the applicants
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.