EMEA ADCAMP PROGRAM 2019/2020 INTEREST
Current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
- AdCamp program is open to all current or recently graduated university
students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
will have the chance to get a rare 360-degree look behind the scenes at
Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our
culture and learn more about career opportunities within our Global
Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Be a current student in a country in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Demonstrate experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Be available to attend all three days of the program. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on July 12 and 16th respectively)
- Be fluent in English, as all AdCamp program activities will be conducted in English.
- Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country,
socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
Students who have participated in a Google program (AdCamp, BOLD, Google Student Ambassador program) or Google internship in the past are not eligible to apply.
Experiences and Skills
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English.
Ready to apply? Click here.
- Apply for LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians and Other Countries
- Apply for Master scholarships at the University of Maiduguri (Nigeria)
- Apply for The University of Adelaide Scholarships for Nigerians and Other Countries
- International Ph.D. Fellowship Scholarships in 8 Hong Kong Universities
- Sterling Bank Plc Internship Program for Undergraduates and Second Degree Applicants