2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF UYO POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION PROCESSES
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible applicants that the University post UTME/DE admission form is ut. Below are details to be considered.
UNIVERSITY OF UYO, UYO P.M.B.1017, UYO, NIGERIA (OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR)
2020/2021 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University their 1sc Choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Eligibility and Requirements
- The University of Uyo announces the Supplementary Post UTME forms.
- UTME Candidates must have written UTME and scored not less than 180
- UTME Candidates must have chosen the university as the first choice institution during UTME registration or done the change of institution before now and considered the university as the first choice.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should wait for their own schedule announcement. I will update this line for such an announcement
- Both UTME and DE applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results in subjects relevant to their proposed course in not more than two sittings.
UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS AND NOTICE
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O’level results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
CLOSING DATE: (to be updated later)
Best Related Posts
- OOU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- UNN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- FUTO Admissions: Post UTME procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- UNIBEN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- ImoPoly Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time and HND forms Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date