The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Deadline to apply has been extended . See other vital information below.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who made University of Uyo (UNIUYO) as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Admission that the UNIUYO Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Session is out.
RECOMMENDED: UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit UNIUYO Application Portal or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Date: To be communicated later.
Venue for the screening exercise is Onyema Ugochukwu Auditorium, Town Campus, Ikpa road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Documents required for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020/2021 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, Direct Entry registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
The above documents should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
If you still have any question regarding the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Direct Entry , Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call:
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875.
Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.