Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Supplementary Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their FIRST choice for any of the university’s courses.
UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission Requirement and Eligibility
- Applicants must score not less than 160 in UTME and make UNIOSUN as first choice institution or change to them immediately and proceed to register for their online screening.
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
- Any candidate who supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- B. Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. Sc. Pharmacology
- B. A. Christian Religion Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Educational Technology
UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal.
- They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
UNIOSUN Admission Status Will Be Made Available on JAMB CAPS
- The 2020/2021 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
- All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB CAPS Portal.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
Ready to Apply? Visit the UNIOSUN Post-UTME portal to register
Best Related Posts
- LAUTECH DE and 2nd Round (Supplementary) Post UTME Form is Out. See Details
- What to do About Wrong Subject Combination in UTME.
- When is the Next JAMB form Coming Out? What Applicants Must Know
- How to Prepare for and Pass JAMB within Weeks
- UI Affiliate at Oyo Special Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Cut Off Mark, Price and Date