Osun State University is one of those universities that won’t give you headaches when registering for their post-UTME/DE form.
However, there may be one or two challenges; among which are:
- Can’t log in to Start Registration or Complained that I was not among those who chose them as the first choice, whereas I did.
- My account was debited but payment not successful on the portal
- After completing my registration, I can’t see the exams date/schedule
- No screening score or result displayed on my print-out
Let’s look into these ones after the other.
1. You didn’t Choose the UNIOSUN as the first Choice Error
If you get such an error while trying to log in to start the post-UTME/DE registration, below are what might have happened:
- You entered the wrong JAMB registration number. Make sure you recheck your entry and do the right thing.
- You might have done a change of institution to the university. If this is your case, it means your information has not been sent to the university for the ICT to upload to the portal. Therefore, choose the OTHERS option instead of the first choice. The school will collect your details and update later. This doesn’t affect your admission in any way. In fact, that is what the school recommends.
2. Account Debited for PUTME Payment but Value Not Given
This is usually a technical itch. To rectify this,
- Log out of your portal, give it some hours and return to your registration. It might have reflected by now.
- call any of these numbers 08080530967, 081-32690509, 070-65372579, 035-206440
- If they can’t solve your issues, wait if your bank will credit you back. This deduction can be reversed by the bank.
- If any of the above doesn’t work, kindly send a message to Interswitch support email [email protected] will trace where the money is and take necessary actions to reverse or instruct the university to give value
3. Exams Date and Schedule Not on Print-out
This is not a problem at all. It only means you’re not aware that Osun State University doesn’t conduct post UTME test any longer.
After completing your post UTME, the only thing that you will print out is your completed form. There won’t be the date for any exams on it. This is because UNIOSUN only does screening but not exams.
In other words, the school will offer you admission – based on your SSCE result grades and mark in UTME. That’s all.
Note also, that you won’t go to the school campus for anything yet. You’re only expected to come to the school after you’ve been given admission and paid your acceptance fee.
4. No Screening Score Displayed on Print-out
Just like the exam date, there won’t be a screening score/result on your completed form.
Watch out for updates on the screening score right on the school portal. The university will inform you to check your portal for screening scores some days before your admission list is out.
The score will be the outcome of your O’level grades plus your JAMB score. You will need to log in as a returning applicant in order to print your score.
|There you enter your JAMB registration number and password you created during Post UTME registration|
Admission List Follows
A couple of days after your score is out, the school will release its admission list. You’re to log in again to check your admission status.
You will be required to pay N2000 in order to know the course given.
You can equally check your admission status or follow your admission progress through JAMB CAPS. This can be faster than school’s.