2020/2021 OSUN STATE ADMISSION EXERCISE NOTICE OF ADMISSION SCREENING
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible candidates that University’s undergraduate admissions into 100 level and 200 level courses is out. All candidates should take note of the requirements, cut off mark, price and procedures of application as detailed below.
- Common and Islamic Law
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Forestry
- LL.B (Common & Islamic Law)
UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
- UTME candidates must have written UTME and chosen UNIOSUN as the first choice institution.
- UTME candidates must equally have written 4 subjects relevant for their proposed courses.
- UTME candidates are eligible to apply with a score not less than 160. However, FOR THE COURSES LISTED EARLIER, CANDIDATES are required to have 200 or above to be eligible for admission.
- Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of the above-mentioned courses but scored less than 200 can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have obtained JAMB Direct Entry form and chosen UNIOSUN as the first choice institution
- The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- UTME/DE candidate must have at least five credit passes in their O’level (SSCE) results (not more than two sittings) in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Combination of two WAEC results, NECO results, NABTEB and NABTEB, WAEC and NECO results, WAEC and NABTEB, NECO and NABTEB are allowed. However, NABTEB result is not acceptable for Nursing
- Candidates for Nursing and Law only need one sitting O’level result to be considered for admission.
- Candidates who did not choose the university from time may consider the change of institution to the University as the first choice before Post UTME registration ends and apply thereafter.
UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or UNIOSUN Admission portal to complete and submit an application.
- You are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
- N30 will be added during the payment process as the transaction charge
- CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday16th October 2020.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 11th September, 2020. ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, who must have obtained JAMB Direct Entry Form are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2020/2021 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
Upcoming Updates About Osun State University, Osogbo
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Admission Screening Date Batch 2
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Admission Screening Results Announcement
Best Related Posts
- Can I Change Institutions and Courses With Post UTME Form On Sales? See Answer
- Is UNIOSUN Writing Post UTME or Screening? See Answer
- UNIOSUN Inter University Transfer Admissions: See How to Apply
- UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree form is Out: Admission Requirements, Price and Closing Date
- UNIOSUN Pre-degree Admission Form is Out. See Requirements, Price and Closing Date