Interested applicants should take note of the following information as published by the management.
In case you don’t know much about part-time courses/programs, I recommend you read my post “Understand PART-TIME Degree, HND, ND or NCE Programmes: Short-cut to Gain Admission Without UTME”
UNIOSUN Degree Part-Time(PT) Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, or their equivalence. Such credit passes must be from relevant subjects to their proposed course.
- The part-Time application does not require a UTME result.
- Holders of GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’level and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L while HND Holders with a minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
- All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo.
List of UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Courses
College of Humanities and Culture
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
To learn about the programmes, https://chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng/?part-time/
UNIOSUN Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the Part-Time Degree Application Portal
- Application Fee For Part-Time Degree Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through the UNIOSUN Interswitch web pay platform.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
Step By Step Guides to Apply
- First, Sign up here
- You will need to provide a working email and phone number.
- Create a password you can easily remember
- After signing up, your log in details will be displayed
- Then, log in to your email to click on the confirmation link sent to your inbox or spam.
- From there, you will be redirected to your login page, log in with the application number and password you chose.
- Fill the first and second stages of the form. You will need your bio-data and O’level results during the filling.
- Submit your application and print the two-page application formation slips.
Application Closing Date
No date announced yet.
Best Related posts
- Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Form is Out. See Details
- LAUTECH Distance Learning Admission Form is Out. Requirements, Courses, Levels, and Price
- HND to Bsc Conversion Program: Iree Poly, Osun State Affiliated with Ajayi Crowther University
- University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Admission Form is Out. See Details
- EKSU Direct/Top-UP Degree/Part-Time Requirements for UTME, SSCE, ND, NCE, and HND Holders