Applications are hereby invited from candidates who wish to undergo the Osun state University Interim Joint Matriculation Board and Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board programmes which leads to being offered 200 level admission into any university courses or into any of the partticapting universities.
Application is on for the 2020/2021 academic year. Interested candidates should go through all the details below containing the requirements, available courses, method of application and payment, and lots more.
Background of UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Programmes
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) through its Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning (CHRDLL) and Interim Joint Matriculation Board is designed to prepare candidates for consideration for DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION to 200 level of regular degree programmes through the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination and Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board.
The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other.
NOTE: The Programmes will be run at Osogbo (Main Campus), Ikire and Okuku campuses.
UNIOSUN Available Courses Through IJMB and JUPEB
The following are the available Programmes for which candidates can be offered admission after passing the IJMB or JUPEB:
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
♦ B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
HUMANITIES AND CULTURE PROGRAMMES
- B.A. Communication Studies
- B.A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. French and International Studies
- B.A. English and International Studies
- B.A. Theatre and Film Studies
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Plant Biology
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering
- B. Agric (with options in Agronomy, Animal Science AND Agricultural Economics & Extension)
- B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture AND Wildlife Management)
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.N.Sc Nursing
UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Admission Requirements and Eligibility
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination must
- possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language in not more than two sittings. Law admission seekers may only be admitted with one sitting instead.
- For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
What Next After Completing UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Programmes
For candidates to be admitted to the 200 level, they must
- Possess five credits in relevant subjects at O’ Level;
- Apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by obtaining the DIRECT ENTRY FORMS from the JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB)
- Pass the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Method of Application and Payment
Prospective candidates will apply online via www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
- To apply, visit https://www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng/ to sign up as a new applicant
- During the Sign Up, choose the right programme i.e IJMB or JUPEB
- Fill the form to create your account. Be sure you use a valid and functioning email because a confirmation message will be sent to your email
- After the confirmation, kindly continue to make a payment of N10,300 including the online transaction charges.
- After a successful payment, continue to fill the rest of the form and submit after completion.
- Print the acknowledgment slip of the completed application for reference.
Best Related Posts