2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LAJE ROAD, ONDO CITY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high-quality educational delivery.
List of Courses at The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- Fisheries Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/DE Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one (1) sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
- All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in UTME.
- Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make a payment of N12,500 via an online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
- Screening Exercise Dates: 25th – 27th November 2020 beginning from 7.00am daily
- However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Electronic Payment Receipt.
- A printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the University’s website www.unimed.edu.ng Kindly note also, that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Best Related Posts
- IDAH POLY Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- Emmanuel Alayande COE Post UTME/NCE Full-Time Form is Out. See Details
- KWARA POLY Post UTME/ND Full Time is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Marks, Price, and Closing Date
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny Admission Form is Out. See Fee, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Date