2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public and the concerned applicants that the post UTME form for the university is now on sale (as the university just reopened the admission form). All admission seekers should note as follows.
UNIMAID Post UTME/Online Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose UNIMAID in their UTME and scored 160. However, for certain courses, you will need 200 or above.
- Candidates who chose UNIMAID in Direct Entry registration (for DE students) with a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.
- Candidates with at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results in relevant subjects to their proposed courses.
UNIMAID Post UTME/Screening Method of Application
- Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website (see the website link below this post)
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
- The portal will close for the registration at a date to be announced later.
UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Portal
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account – First Name, Surname, JAMB No, Entry Mode (UTME or DE), E-mail Address (Username), Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed), you have two options to make your payment.
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KEYSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
After making the payment,
- go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Best Related Posts
- CRUTECH Admissions: Post UTME/DE, Procedures, Cut-off mark, Price, and Closing Date
- TASUED Admissions: Post UTME/DE, Cut-Off Mark, Price, Closing Date, and Procedures
- Fed. Poly Nasarawa Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full-time form, Procedures, Cut-off mark, Price and Closing Date
- AKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Forms, Cut-off mark, Price, Closing Date, and Procedures
- Ilaro Poly Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form, Cut-off mark, Procedures, Price, and Procedures
- KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/DE, JUPEB, and Remedial Detail