UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS TRAINING INSTITUTION
Two Years Higher Diploma (H.D.) Programme for the Year 2020 Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Community Health Officers training institution University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Application Form for admission for the CHO
Course – 2 years Higher Diploma (H.D.) Programme.
Year 2020 Session
N.B:- For further information call on Telephone No. 08069819412
- The application form will not be processed and submitted online unless the Employers/Sponsoring agent form is downloaded, printed, and filled by your Employer or Sponsoring agent.
- Only filled and scanned copy of the Employers/Sponsoring agent form is required to be uploaded in the Employers/Sponsoring agent form field on the electronic form page.
- Click here to download Employers/Sponsoring agent form in pdf.
- The examination is both written and Oral
Examination Date: 1st & 2nd June, 2020
Venue: CHO Training Institution, UITH School Complex, Old Maternity Wing, Amilengbe, Ilorin
Time: 9am prompt
Requirement for Admission
Holder of Diploma in Community Health with Not Less than two (2) years post Qualification Experience plus Five Credit OLevel Passes in SSCE (WASCE, NECO, or GCE O/L) at not more than Two (2) sittings which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
N.B: This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visits the website a week before the Examination date for any change
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the forms fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected]
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online CHO FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by [email protected]
- The CHO application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
- Date of Publication: 2nd March, 2020
- Closing Date: 29th May, 2020
Best Related Posts
- Federal School of Nursing Ilorin Form is Out: Requirements, Price and Closing Date
- UNILORIN Teaching Hospital (UITH) Post Basic Nursing Form is Out
- Will I Go for NYSC After School of Nursing? See Answer
- LUTH Nursing Form is Out: Courses, Requirements, Admission Lists, Fee and Closing Date
- OAU School of Nursing Form is Out: Apply