ADMISSION TO FULL-TIME DIPLOMA IN POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2021/2022 SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the below-named school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
Are you here for the basic or general Nureing form instead?, read School of Nursing Ilorin Form: Price and Closing Date
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION)
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1-year post-registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE: 12 Calendar months, commencing from November 2021
ACCOMMODATION: Limited accommodation is available on a first-come, first-serve basis
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms are to reach the office of the registrar School Complex, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B.1459, Ilorin on or before 9th July 2021.
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination: 27th July 2021
- Oral interview: 28th July 2021
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For inquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Log in to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by [email protected]
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details from fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill in every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Best Related Posts
- Federal School of Nursing Ilorin Form is Out: Requirements, Price and Closing Date
- Can I Use NABTEB Result for Nursing Admission? See Answer!
- Will I Go for NYSC After School of Nursing? See Answer
- LUTH Nursing Form is Out: Courses, Requirements, Admission Lists, Fee, and Closing Date
- OAU School of Nursing Form is Out: Apply