2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN UNDERGRADUATE (POST-UTME/DE) ADMISSION EXERCISE.
This is to notify the general public, parents, sponsors and prospective applicants that the University of Ilorin Kwara State admission form into 100 level and 200 level of her degree courses start on August 10, 2020. All concerned should take note of the UTME and DE requirements, announced cut off mark, price and payment procedures and closing date as announced by the management.
UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have obtained UTME and DE forms as concerned and chosen the university as his or her first choice or earlier changed to the university.
- UTME applicant must have written 4 UTME subjects right for his/her proposed course. Note that the wrong subject in UTME may eventually deprive admission into the university. To be sure you’re on the right path with your UTME and SSCE subjects, read, “UNILORIN List of Available Courses, UTME and SSCE subjects Requirement“
- UTME applicants must have obtained mark not less than 180 for some courses including Agric, education, etc and 240 for courses including Accounting, Pharmacy and law. Also, Medicine requires 245. See the full list of UNILORIN cut off marks for different courses.
- DE applicants must have obtained the required grades from previous qualifications – depending on their proposed courses including Lower credit, Upper credit, 9 Points etc
- All applicants must as well possess at least 5 SSCE results credit passes in not more than two sittings and in relevant subjects for their proposed courses. Courses including Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy may only require one sitting. To be sure you’re on the right path with your UTME and SSCE subjects, read, “UNILORIN List of Available Courses, UTME and SSCE subjects Requirement“.
- NOTE: If you don’t meet up with the announced cut off mark, you will be allowed to change to any of other courses that accept your score or less. Therefore care to check through and consider any other options and be mindful of O’level subjects requirements for your new course before you register for it. This change of course does not attract an additional charge.
- Online registration will close August 31, 2020.
UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the school’s Post UTEM/DE admission portal.
- On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on the Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
- All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- The actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges of N250
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their courses as indicated on the payment page. This is free to do.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Application for Change of Course on JAMB and School Portal
- For the number 7 above (UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information), if you don’t meet up with the announced cut off mark for your course, the portal will suggest you do a change of course to any other course (among the listed).
- Make sure you have both UTME and SSCE subjects combination right for any new course you select.
- Then proceed with your registration
- Applicants at stage 7 above that didn’t see his details displayed should check his JAMB registration number for any possible errors. If the same, it could mean you’d previously done JAMB change of Institutions to the school and it has not reflected yet on the school portal or in their database. You can wait a while and retry before the post UTME registration ends.
- In the case of applicants who had most recently changed course ONLY on the JAMB portal, you may not find the new course in your details if JAMB hasn’t forwarded your details to the school or the school hasn’t updated their database. You should wait a while too before proceeding to register.
- If you’ve not done a change of course on the JAMB portal but chose to do it on the school portal, it’s advisable that after post UTME registration – having done school change of course, consider doing a change of course on the JAMB portal too.
- UNILORIN Online post UTME registration will close August 31, 2020 (if not extended as the school portal may experience some technical inches for now).
- ATTENTION: If you have been trying to register on the portal but you’re receiving “Error in Payment Parameter Occurred”, Please for some hours before retrying. You can check back like twice a day. It will eventually go. The school ICT is seriously working on the issues.
- Read: UNILORIN Post UTME and Portal Issues, Payment Problems and Solutions
Requirements for Screening
- Admission Screening Registration Form
- Scheduling Slip
- All candidates are expected to come to the screening center with the printouts and their JAMB Registration Slip or Original JAMB Result
- Payment Receipt for Post UTME registration
Ready to apply? Visit the university Pre-screening admission portal to proceed.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
- The result of PUTME will not be released until date to be announced later
- Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the (date to be announced later) to confirm your entries.
Best Related Posts
- ABU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Poly Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- EKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNILAG Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date