UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TRANSFER ADMISSION EXERCISE
To Apply for UNILORIN inter-university transfer, prospective applicants must follow the following procedures.
Should you want to know more about Transfer Admission, consider reading, “Transfer Admissions into Universities in Nigeria: Requirements, Process, and Other Things“
UNILORIN Inter-University Transfer Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Download the UNILORIN inter-university transfer form.
- Fill your basic data and make a payment of N15,000 (excluding the Remita charges)
- After a successful payment
- It is also very advisable that your form should be correctly filled with errors and scanned properly.
- Only the applications that are properly filled and submitted will be attended.
- It is also very important to note at this point that there is an official letter to be signed by the registrar of your present university which is to be addressed to the registrar of the university you are transferring to as is this case (UNILORIN).
- Finally, after all, have been said and done, then let’s talk about the financial aspect.
- All candidates are expected to pay a sum of N350,000 as acceptance fee into the University of ILORIN through inter-university transfer.
UNILORIN Transfer Admission List
To know if you have been accepted into UNILORIN, simply check the school portal for the current year admission list.
Best Related Posts
- UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Admissions: See How to Apply
- UNN Inter-University Transfer Admission: See How to Apply
- ABU Zaira Inter-University Admission: How to Apply
- Accounting: Universities Accepting Lower Grades for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
- UTME/DE: A Compulsory Requirement to Gain Admission to Nigerian Tertiary Institutions