2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION EXERCISE
Two Hottest Updates on UNILAG Post UTME/DE
- The University wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise and the general public that the online registration portal will be re-opened for a period of fourteen (14) days, that is, between Tuesday, December 1, 2020 and Monday, December 14, 2020. Prospective candidates are advised to seize the opportunity to upload their awaiting results onto the portal.
- The University wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020, that the screening has been postponed. New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible candidates the University of Lagos undergraduate admission form is out through Post UTME and Post DE. All concerned should take note of the prerequisites, cut-off mark, price, and processes of the application as detailed by the management.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for 2020/2021 will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October 2020.
Post UME Schedule Updates
UNILAG Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME
- Candidate must have written UTME with the right subjects combination and scored 200 (cut-off mark).
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- All Direct entry applicants must have obtained JAMB DE form and chosen the university as their first choice.
- DE applicants must be qualified JUPEB, Bsc, HND, NCE, ND holders etc with conditions and requirements detailed for undergraduate admissions.
- Check the portal regularly back if the DE candidate application option is not yet updated.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
UNILAG Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos UNILAG admission portal and then, take the following steps:
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online through Remita
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass (usually acceptable in colour)
POST-UTME TEST SCHEDULE:
Best Related Posts
- FUBK Post UTME Form: Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Fed Ado Poly Post UTME/ND Full-time Admissions: Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIOSUN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off mark, Price and Closing Date
- UMYU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Akwa Ibom Poly Admissions: Post UTME Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date