POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING OF PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES FOR THE 2020/2021 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME that the University screening portal is opened.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
UNIJOS Post-UTME/DE Admission Requirements and Eligibility
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2020 UTME JAMB examination.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or the provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/
UNIJOS Post-UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay the University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
Remita Collection Platform
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS, e.t.c.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing roadside Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Visit University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification e-mail is automatically sent to your email.
- Log into your e-mail and click on the confirmation link to enable you to continue your registration.
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including ‘O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date); upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
- Click the ‘submit button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print the Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Best Related Posts
- FCFMT Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out – Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- OAU SHIM Admission for ND and HND is Out: See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FECA Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria Post UTME, Procedures, Cut Off mark, Price and Closing Date
- AAUA Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date