|UNIABUJA Official logo|
2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible applicants that the University of Abuja admission form into her 100 and 200 level courses is out and can be obtained following the guide below.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
UTME Candidates/100 Level Admission
Candidate must possess Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalents with credits in five subjects in not more than two sittings. A candidate must, in addition, have a cut-off mark of 180 in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination or a Diploma, NCE with at least lower credit.
A candidate must possess two A’Level passes or equivalents in addition to credits in three other subjects at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations or equivalents or a Diploma, NCE with at least Upper Credit
UNIABUJA Method of Application and Payment
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- Visit the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal at and create your profile.
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows: Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number, E-mail Address (Username), Phone number, Create a Password.
- Click [Proceed]
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
ATM Payment Procedure:
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log in to the university of Abuja site- https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/ with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
- The application starts September 7, 2020, and ends November 27, 2020 (now extended till February 7, 2021)
- All applicants must upload their O’level results (and A’level results – for DE applicants) to the JAMB portal.
Best Related Posts
- UNIBEN Post DE Form is Out. See Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan ND/HND Form Out. See Procedures, Price, and Date
- FCFMT Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out – Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- OAU SHIM Admission for ND and HND is Out: See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- FECA Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full-Time Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date