I’ve earlier posted on the Post UTME form for the University of Ibadan and on their Post Direct Entry application too. But during your registration, you may likely face any of the following issues.
- Can’t Log in with JAMB Registration Number and Surname
- Bank Account Credited by Not Successful
- SSCE Subjects and Grades Doesn’t Display
- Only 1 Sitting SSCE Result Option shown
- No Exams Date/Schedules on Slip or Print-Out
This post will give you guides to each of these scenarios and ways out.
You tried to log in to the admission portal but failed
Actually, to start UI post UTME registration, you need to log in with your JAMB registration number with your surname as your default password. You’re to, at the next stage, change your password.
|Log in page for aspirants to start Post UTME registration|
However, if you enter correct information but can’t still proceed or you get a compliant like “invalid login details or credentials”, it’s possible that:
- You wrongly entered your JAMB number or surname. In this case, recheck your details to be very sure you’re not making a mistake
- You did a change of institution to UI and your information has not been sent to the school so the ICT can update it. In this case, wait a while and keep checking back to see when the school has updated their database with your own details. Don’t panic. This will be done before ending of the post UTME registration.
Registration Completed but Can’t Log in Again
A similar issue is if you have already changed your password or completed your registration but you can’t log in to print test slip or exams schedule. Kindly follow the forget password link below your login page and answer your secret question (earlier chosen during the registration) to change your password.
|This is the page through which you can reset your password|
After payment, your Account Debited but Not Successful
This is a case when you made payment at the payment stage, your bank account was debited but the value was not given.
In this case, don’t panic. It’s likely a network issue. What you need to do now is to:
- log out your account. Give it some hours and log in again.
- If by now the problem is not resolved and the bank has not credited your account back, contact UI technical supports: [email protected], Mr. Kolade Niyi – 08147031889, [email protected]
O’level Results Grade Not Showing
This is a temporary technical issue. In this case, you need to log out your account. Come back some hours or days after to see if things have changed. It’s nothing to panic about.
|If your subjects and grade do not show|
One Sitting O’level Option Instead of two Sittings Displayed
When you get to the stage where to select the number of sittings for your SSCE, you see one sitting instead. In this case, it means your proposed course only requires one sitting O’level result. This applies to courses like Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy etc.
- You can still meet up if you’re awaiting other results such as NECO.
- Then fill AR (awaiting results) for subjects you don’t have or leave the application uncompleted.
- As soon as your NECO result is released, return to the portal to update it to one sitting
- Otherwise, you won’t be able to complete your registration.
No Exams Date and Schedule on Print-Out
Of course, after completing post UTME registration, you can only print three items immediately:
- Payment receipt for the screening
- Summary of your application (Print-out or Slip)
- Past questions samples
Don’t expect your exams schedule to appear on your slip (at least not yet). The school will send SMS or email to you about the printing of your exams date and schedule.
|The official announcement for 2018 exams schedule will be sent through email or SMS.|