The 2020/2021 UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AFFILIATION IN FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OYO DEGREE ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible applicants for the University of Ibadan in Special Oyo that the Post UTME form is out. All prospective candidates should note the requirements, cut-off mark, price, and admission processes below.
University of Ibadan’s affiliation arrangements with the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo for the purpose of running full-time undergraduate degree programmes.
UI DEGREE/SPED Oyo NUC Approved Courses
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
- Educational Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- Human Kinetics
- Primary Education Studies
- Education Mathematics
- Education French
- Education English Language
- Special Education
UI DEGREE/SPED Oyo Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
- Those who made the College their (first, second or third choice) preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above;
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College;
- Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry.
- ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.fcesuidegree.com on or before DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
UI DEGREE/SPED Oyo Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the Admission application portal for payment
- Make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening (Online Payment Only)
- Please note that full payment for these items is required for the completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 500kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
Step by Step Guides to Apply and Other Instructions
- All candidates are advised to log on to the FCES-UI degree portal at www.fcesuidegree.com to pay the admission processing fee of N2,000 Naira online through the Interswitch Payment Platform
- After payment, prospective candidates are to log on to www.fcesuidegree.com and click on Admission Screening under Prospective Student.
- Candidates are then expected to supply Interswitch Payment Reference Number to access the Portal and submit their bio-data and O’ level and / OR NCE results.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as ‘mistake(s)’ may lead to disqualification.
- The online forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters
- Candidates can return to the portal, up till DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing can be done after final submission.
- Functional e-mail addresses and GSM numbers should be provided to enable the College to reach candidates in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs, signature, UTME Result Slip and all results. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG in the specification given. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
- An online help desk platform on [email protected] will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
- The deadline for submission of bio-data/‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for screening and admission.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be automatically disqualified and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
- Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- The date for Post-UTME screening for UTME candidates will be communicated via the e-mail address and/or GSM phone no as stated.
- Direct Entry candidates are to apply for courses where they have relevant NCE grades, they are expected come with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE)
- Registration and colour passport ON OR BEFORE DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER. at the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College.
- Candidates should check constantly on the admission portal for further information.
- For enquiry, contact: The Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes on [email protected] OR 08038360858, 08033822695, 08069686446.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- FCE Oyo (Special) Post UTME Form is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Dates
- ADEYEMI COE Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date.
- YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIMED Post UTME Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- IDAH POLY Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date