|UI Affiliated to Osun State College Ilesa admission|
Admission into Osun State College of Education in Affiliate with the University of Ibada (UI) programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale for both UTME and DE applicants. Applicants should read and understand the eligibility and requirements for the programme as detailed below.
OSCOED Ilesa/UI (Degree) Post-UTME/DE Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants that score above 50 marks at the Main Campus (University of Ibadan) Post UTME may not attempt this examination but those that score below 50 marks at the Main Campus PUTME must attempt.
- Applicants must have obtained JAMB UTME and chosen the university programme as their first choice during UTME
- Applicants who recently changed to the university as the first choice institution are qualified to obtain the form.
- Applicants who are yet to change to the university but are willing to do that immediately can do so and obtain the post UTME form after.
- Applicants must have written 4 relevant subjects to their proposed courses in UTME and scored a cut off mark of 200 or above.
- Candidates must have equally obtained 5 relevant SSCE subjects in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE in not more than two sittings
- Direct Entry applicants must be holders of NCE who had also obtained the JAMB DE form and chosen the university as a preference.
OSCOED Ilesa/UI (Degree) Available Courses
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY EDUCATION
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- YORUBA LANGUAGE
OSCOED Ilesa/UI (Degree) Method of Application and Payment
- Visit UI Ilesa Campus Admission Portal or click https://oscoedilesa.edu.ng/uidegreeprog/startapp.php
- click on START APPLICATION below and fill the form carefully.
- Submit the form and print the generated invoice to make a payment of N4000 at any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Take the invoice to any bank and pay over the E-Tranzact Payment Platform.
- Return the portal and click on CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Log in with your Registration number and surname to continue the application process.
- Fill in all the necessary fields and submit.
Important Notice and Warnings
- You are to submit the printout with copies of your credentials at the UI Directorate, Osun State College of Education, Ilesa.
- Kindly ensure that the email provided for this application is functional and the phone number is not blocked by the DND system. All information will be sent via the provided email and phone number only.
- The payment invoice can be paid at any bank branch over the E-Transact platform. Ensure that a new etranzact payment slip with the Payment Confirmation Order number is collected before leaving the banking hall.
- You can reprint your payment invoice at any time from this portal. The invoice is valid while admission is on-going.
- Keep using the “Check Admission Status” link to check the date for Post UTME (100 Level Applicants Only) and your admission status.
- For technical support email: [email protected] or WhatsApp only: 08108800311.
Best Related Posts
- College of Education Ilesa Post UTME Form Out: Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- List of Nigerian Universities with their Approved Affiliate Centres
- Nigerian Universities That Do Not Write Post UTME
- OND Vs NCE: Which One is Higher? Which One To Go For?
- LASU ILESA CAMPUS Sandwich Programme Form is Out: Procedures and Requirements and Price