UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UITCH) NURSING FORM ON SALES – ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS, PROCEDURES, PRICE, AND CLOSING DATE
SCHOOL OF NURSING, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL, IBADAN, NIGERIA ADMISSION NOTICE FOR NOVEMBER, 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, U.C.H., Ibadan for the November 2021 Class. The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
When you’re trained at a school of nursing and you’re done after three years, you’ll be awarded RN. You can then work with this or proceed to Degree Nursing or School of Midwifery. Learn about the differences here.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above,
- possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Method of Application
- The application form is available beginning from Monday 12th April 2021 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#7,700.00) only into University College Hospital Ibadan TSA Account – School of Nursing at any commercial bank nationawide.
- Make another payment of #200.00 only to Oyo State School of Nursing and Midwifery Committe Account, First Bank Plc 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank tellers for the payments to Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing.
Application Closing Date/Deadline and Entrance Exams Schedule
Sales of the School of Nursing Forms end on the (to be updated). The entrance examination is on (to be updated); the Venue and Time will be sent to all Applicants. Subscribe to this blog to receive email updates for the dates.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Method of Selection
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.
Best Related Posts
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- School of Nursing Form: Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
- Ogun State College of Health Technology (OSCOTECH) Ilese Ijebu Admission Details
- Ahmadu Bello University, Teaching Hospital Nursing forms: Admission Requirements and Guides