2020/2021 TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY FORMS (2nd Batch)
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below:
TASUED Post UTME/DE Eligibility and Requirement
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as the first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as the first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
- UTME and DE Candidates who did not choose the university during JAMB registration but had later changed to the university or ready to change before registering for the post UTME
- UTME and DE candidates who did not choose TASUED during JAMB registration but are ready to change to the university before the screening date.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as the candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
- The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration has commenced and closes on date to be announced later.
- Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Screening Details and Dates
- Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on (date to be announced later)
- The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
- Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the Tai Solarin University of Education.
- Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise
- The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
- All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
- Telephone Nos: 08037195133, 08053026808
Best Related Posts
- Fed. Poly Nasarawa Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full time form, Procedures, Cut-off mark, Price and Closing Date
- AKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Forms, Cut-off mark, Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- Ilaro Poly Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time Form, Cut-off mark, Procedures, Price and Procedures
- KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/DE, JUPEB and Remedial Details