2020/2021 SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY, JIGAWA STATE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
SLU Post UTME/DE Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level, and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
List of SLU Courses and Required Cut Off Marks
SLU Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates has commenced.
- The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education: to be announced
- Faculty of Humanities: to be announced
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences: to be announced
NOTICE AND WARNING
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- On the day of the Screening, candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip (to be generated after submitting an application)
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only).
Ready to apply? Visit appropriate application portal
- Please ensure you provide correct information as any incorrect information given would render your application to this University void.
- Before proceeding with online application, ensure that you carefully read and understand the Admission Guidelines.
- Make sure you enter a valid email address as Acknowledgment Slip will be sent to the provided email address .
- All * marked fields are required.
Portal Hotlines: +2347068152323, +2348087573778; [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- LASU Post UTME/DE: Procedures, Grading System, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- NDU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FEDPOLY OKO Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- ABU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date