2020/2021 SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY, JIGAWA STATE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and qualified candidates that Sule Lamido University admission form for her 100 and 200 level degree courses (through UTME and DE) is out. All concerned should take note of the requirements, cut off mark, and application processes as detailed by the management.
NOTICE AND WARNING
SLU Post UTME/DE Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level, and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
List of SLU Courses and Required Cut Off Marks
SLU Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates has commenced.
- The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education: to be announced
- Faculty of Humanities: to be announced
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences: to be announced
NOTICE AND WARNING
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- On the day of the Screening, candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip (to be generated after submitting an application)
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only).
Ready to apply? Visit appropriate application portal
- Please ensure you provide correct information as any incorrect information given would render your application to this University void.
- Before proceeding with online application, ensure that you carefully read and understand the Admission Guidelines.
- Make sure you enter a valid email address as Acknowledgment Slip will be sent to the provided email address .
- All * marked fields are required.
Portal Hotlines: +2347068152323, +2348087573778; [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- LASU Post UTME/DE: Procedures, Grading System, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- NDU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FEDPOLY OKO Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- ABU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date