|The College logo|
2021/2022 ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SALES OF FORMS INTO BASIC NURSING AND MIDWIFERY PROGRAMMES OF THE SHEHU SULE COLLEGE
This is to inform the General public that Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery has commenced Sales of Students admission forms into Basic Nursing/Basic Midwifery Programmes for the year.
About Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery
The Institution began as a school of Nursing in 1993 with Basic Nursing Programme and later upgraded to the College of Nursing in 2012 through the legislature.
The College has been graduating Nurses working within and outside the State and the Country at large. While the School of Midwifery was established in 2015, with Basic Midwifery Courses with an initial intake of 40 students.
The College was established to:
- To produce competent and dynamic Nurses through innovative facilitation and modern technology.
- To produce competent Midwives capable of utilizing current trends in Midwifery and Community base service.
College Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- possess 5 Credits in the following subjects: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings
- The College accepts WAEC, NECO or NABTEB and its combination.
- Applicants with awaiting result may not apply
Method Of Application and Payment
- All Interested candidates are expected to pay the sum of N5,500.00 only payable at the bank (detailed below)
- Thereafter, Candidates should come along with Bank teller to the Bursary Department in order to collect PIN.
- Proceed to the College website (www.ycnm.edu.ng) to fill Online Application form and print acknowledgment slip.
- Printing of Entrance Exams Slip start from
Bank Name: Key Stone Bank.
Account No: 1001192617.
Account Name: School of Nursing and Midwifery, Damaturu.
Application Closing Date:
N:B PLEASE BEWARE The College does not act through agents for Admission
Best Related Posts
- Kastina State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Forms on Sales. See Details
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- 6 Options to Consider If You Missed or Failed JAMB: No 1 to 5 Seriously Will Help
- How Many Years Does It Take To Study Nursing In Universities? See Answer
- School of Nursing VS University of Nursing: Differences, Better One and List of Schools