This is to notify the public on the sales of forms for admission into the School of Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (Federal)Ilorin Kwara State. The order of the entire admission process for this 2021/2022 session is as follows.
About the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Nursing Programme
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The permanent site of the hospital was declared opened by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in May 2007 while complete movement took place in April 2010
After completing a three-year Basic Nursing Programme, you’re qualified as a Registered Nurse (RN). Hence, you can work with this. You can as well proceed for Midwifery studies in the same school or another to have Registered Midwifery (RM). You can instead proceed to a university (for a degree) through the JAMB direct entry in order to obtain Bsc Nursing (BSN).
UNILORIN School of Nursing Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- All applications for the 2021/2022 admission exercise to UITH SCHOOLS will be out from 1st April 2021. Members of the public should be aware of fraudsters.
- Candidates should possess at least five credit passes in the following subjects in not more than two sittings, namely; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- It’s acceptable to combine NECO and WAEC, WAEC and WAEC, NECO and NECO, and also GCE results with school candidates results
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WAEC/NECO)
- Candidates must not be less than seventeen years (17) and not more than 33 years of age.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have deformities affecting the hands.
UNILORIN School of Nursing Method of Application and Payment
- Fill in and print the application form on the School Admission Portal.
- The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- After the payment on the Remita platform, copy down the RRR. Return to the application portal to fill your form.
- While filling the form, on the sponsor details fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Exams and Interview Schedules
- Closing Date: 31st July 2021
- Examination Date: 16th August 2021
- Venue: Schools Complex, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
- Oral Interview Date: 17th August 2021
- Resumption Date: 4th October 2021.
School management is at the liberty to change the above. Any updates will be communicated to the applicants.
Prospective candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the information on this advert and application form. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
Best Related Posts
- FCT School of Nursing Admissions: Requirements, Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- College of Health Tech Ilesa Admissions: SSCE Requirements, Courses, Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- Kaduna State School of Nursing Form: FREE Nursing Admission, Procedures and Requirements
- EKSU Nursing Admissions: Nursing form Requirements, Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details