One of my readers just asked if he could pay the school acceptance fee even if JAMB had not offered him admission on CAPS. Can I pay the acceptance fee if not given admission on JAMB yet?
Did you get the question?
Here is it.
He has been offered admission by a university. The school has opened a portal for admitted candidates to make the payment of the acceptance fee. However, checking JAMB CAPS he was yet to be offered admission.
If you find yourself in this situation for any other school such as LAUTECH, UNIOSUN, EKSU, and others, my direct answer is, “PAY THE ACCEPTANCE FEE”.
I agree with you that JAMB must also offer you admission too. That’s why you should read this post to the end.
What If JAMB Doesn’t Offer Me Admission Eventually?
It may not be on CAPS yet, sooner or later it will be there. So, relax.
If you’d got it elsewhere that school could offer you admission without JAMB doing the same, it’s possible the person is still living in the past. Or the person was talking of admissions through part-time, distance learning, predgree, IJMB/JUPEB, nursing or health, etc
JAMB CAPS is administered by all institutions and JAMB. Hence, there can only be a temporary delay. Both JAMB and your university, polytechnic, or college will offer you admission on CAPS and school portal respectively.
Read the posts below for clarification on this situation and similar ones
- How To Check Admission Status on JAMB and School Portal
- Admission Given on JAMB CAPS but Not on School Portal. Here is Why and What to do
- Admission is Given on School Portal But Not on JAMB CAPS. Here is Why and what to do
Best Related Posts
- Am I to Pay Acceptance Fee on JAMB or School Portal?
- Is It Possible to Change Course at 200 Level in University?
- Can I Reject Admission After Accepting it? How?
- Documents Candidates Need For Freshers’ Registration/Screening
- Can I Use Result Printout Instead of Certificate/Original Results?
- Is Printing of JAMB Original Result Compulsory?