|Official WAEC Logo|
I have got a series of questions. Candidates want to know if:
- it is possible to print their WAEC Certificates online
- there is any website to print WAEC original result or certificate
- WAEC has an open service to allow candidates to print their certificate directly from their website.
Well, the answer is YES, and here is a guide to doing that.
But before then, let me handle some things.
- If you’re a WAEC school candidates (May/June), this post is not for you. To get your own certificate or original result, you must go back to your school. Your school is the one authorized to collect your certificate on your behalf. Such a certificate should be ready with the school management latest within a year after the exams. For example, if you write the exams in 2015, your certificate should be there by 2016 or 2017.
- This guide (you will read to the end) to request a WAEC certificate online ONLY affects WAEC GCE candidates.
- In the case you’ve got your certificate earlier but lost, damaged, or misplaced it, but now need another one, you will need to read my post “Lost WAEC Certificate? See How to Get New One or Attestation of Results”
- If you intend to print the result (i.e notification of WAEC result) instead, kindly follow the guide in “WAEC Results Out! 8 Steps to Check the result on https://www.waecdirect.org”.
Guide to Print WAEC GCE Certificate or Original Result online
- Visit https://certrequest.waec.ng
- Enter your WAEC GCE registration number
- Make a payment online for the service
- After payment, click on Request Original certificate/Result
Note: If the website is not available, as the time of checking, kindly check back or visit the WAEC office of the state of exams for the physical collection.
If Unavailable, Consider Collecting Certificate at WAEC Office
Following the guide above, the website may be unavailable or temporarily down. In that case, you can collect it at the body’s office – as instructed below.
You will collect it at the WAEC office in the State you sat the examination with the following:
- One passport photo
- Computer print out of the result
- N5,000 cash (payable to WAEC)
- NB: If your certificate has stayed in the WAEC office for more than 4years, the Custody Fee will apply.
Best Related Posts
- Collection of WAEC Certificates is Henceforth Online: See How to Get Yours
- FREE Ways to Get Back Lost NABTEB, WAEC or NECO Centre/Exams Number
- How Do I Get My Original Degree Certificate From College?
- 20 Answers to Students’ Questions on WAEC and It Uses For Admissions
- Universities Accepting WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and GCE, How to Combine, How to Check, etc