While seeking admission, you’re best compared to a drowning man who can catch at a straw. Admission seekers can generally fall for any rumor especially if they hear the same from their friends and families.
So, what it’s the answer to the question surrounding if it’s also needed to visit an individual university’s, polytechnic’s, or college’s of education portal and refill and/or scan and upload your O’level results again?
This post will clarify some things before answering your question. This will help save me from adding salt to your injuries.
Every School’s Admission Portal Requires O’level Results Filling
JAMB Uploading of Results is Different From the Schools Uploading of Results
Both bodies must have your results with them before you can have any hope for admission.
However, JAMB has also collected your O’level results details during the UTME registration. And if you used awaiting results, you should return to the nearest CBT centre to upload them.
Why is the News to Re-upload to the School Portal?
In summary, the instruction is:
- Candidates using awaiting results should take their results to CBT centres and re-upload
- This re-uploading is to the JAMB portal not to the school portal. except if you had not uploaded to the school portal during your post UTME/DE or screening registration.
Now, ask yourself:
- Did I use awaiting results during JAMB UTE registration?
- If yes, have I gone back to re-upload it
- Was it uploaded to the JAMB portal truly?
- During the Post UTME/DE, did I fill (or where required upload) to the school portal?
If you’ve answered those questions rightly. You don’t have anything to worry about again.
They also ask us to Upload to the School Portal
Below are a few possible reasons a school may ask you to re-upload your WAEC, NECO or NABTEB to her portal again:
- If you use awaiting results during the Post-UTME/DE registration too. This means the school has, during the post UTME registration, allowed you to use AR. UNILORIN left the portal opened for her awaiting results candidates. Hence, when their WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB results were released, they returned to update it on the school portal. This was also allowed by UNIOSUN, LAUTECH, FEDPOLY EDE, and a few others.
- If the school’s database has issues and there is an urgent need for candidates to update their O’level results. This happed to Federal Polytechnic Offa and Kwara State Polytechnic in the 2020 admission exercise.
In either case, candidates will be notified on the school website if there is a need to upload their results. Hence, this should not just be a rumour, it will be a direct communication between the school and its aspirants through the website, email message, or text message.
If you check through all the linked posts in this piece, you will still learn more.
Wishing you luck!
Best Related Posts
- What Happens if CAPS shows “Not Admitted”? Is All Hope Lost?
- Check If Your O’level Result Has Been Truly Uploaded to JAMB Website/Portal
- Can I Upload Outstanding or Held Results on JAMB/School Portal? See Answer
- Can I Use GCE Awaiting Result For This Year Admission? See Answer
- Admission Given on JAMB CAPS but Not on School Portal. Here is Why and What to do