- I paid for the JAMB form online but I was not given the PIN for my registration.
- I paid for my change of institution charge of N2500 at a bank. But when I returned to the JAMB profile, the payment did not reflect. What can I do with that?
- I made payment for my admission letter N1000 online but it did not show that I have made the payment. What should I do to print my JAMB admission letter?
- I paid for JAMB regularization at a bank. When I log in to my profile, it is still asking me to make a new payment.
- I paid for my JAMB original result online. My bank account was debited but it did not show that I made payment in my profile.
This is a challenge many candidates are facing while making payments for JAMB stuff online or at banks.
But if you look at the situations above, you will notice the problem is generally the same and it is about the payments not REFLECTING BEING MADE.
Note that for any of the problems above, you follow the same approach. This guide will help you with payments for the following:
- JAMB UTME form payment
- Original JAMB Result
- JAMB Admission letter
- Change of Institutions/Courses
- JAMB Regularization or Late Admission Regularization
How to Make JAMB Payment Reflect After Payment at Bank or Online
If you’d made the payment online i.e through using your ATM card, be sure first that your bank account has been debited before expecting any reflection.
If you make payment at a bank, be sure that the attendant confirms it that he or she has successfully made the payment. Where available, request for payment receipt or print-out (Remita). See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
With that said, follow the guide below to reflect your payment so as to print your original result, admission letter, or continue with the change of institution/course or regularization.
|The screenshot showing payment status and how to revalidate.|
Step By Step Guide
- Log in to your JAMB profile. You will need to access this with your profile email and its password
- When you’re on your dashboard, locate “My payment” at the bottom right.
- On the resulting page, locate the payment narration that corresponds with the RRR you paid with.
- Click on the “Get Status” after the RRR
- By now, your payment should be successful and reflect.
- After this, check if you can now continue with your activity – be it JAMB form, change of institution or course, JAMB regularization, admission letter, or result.
If the above doesn’t work, it could just be temporary portal issues with the body. Give it some hours, return to the portal and retry.
Payment for JAMB form Through Interswitch
Apart from the payment for the JAMB form (which can be made through Interswitch and Remita), all other payments are strictly through Remita.
When you use Verve Card for JAMB form payment, you’re more likely to buy your PIN through Interswitch.
If a value is not given after paying for the JAMB form through Interswitch, locate the option “Requery” to reprocess the payment. This should revalidate your payment and give you the PIN or value for the payment.
If the Requery option is not available, please wait a while – until it’s made available.
Can you help someone solve this kind of problem by sharing the post with your contacts on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter? Use the share icons below this post to get it across to them. It equally means a lot to me.
Best Related Posts
- Can I Change Institutions and Courses With Post UTME Form On Sales? See Answer
- Will Esa-Oke Polytechnic (OSCOTECH) Write Post UTME or Screening? See Answer
- Change of Institutions/Courses Payment: Is the Money for All or Separate Charge Needed?
- After The Changing Of Institutions and Courses, What Next?
- How Long Does It Take JAMB Change of Institution/Course to Reflect? – See Answer