2020/2021 THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN, OYO STATE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform the public, parents, sponsors and eligible UTME candidates that Polytechnic Ibadan admission form for the ND full-time courses is now on sales. All concerned should take note of the requirements, cut off mark announced, price and application procedures as advertised by the management.
The Polytechnic Ibadan List of ND Courses
Application is invited for admission into the following courses
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Quality Surveying
- Building Technology
- Fine Art And Design
- Industrial Design
- Land Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Banking And Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Secretarial Administration
- Purchasing and Supply
- Local Government Studies
- Public Administration
- Music Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Fashion Design Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
- Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Option)
- Electrical Engineering (Power Option)
- Electrical Engineering (Electronics Option)
- Library and Information Science
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have written UTME with 4 subjects relevant for their proposed courses. Where otherwise, if the candidate’s eventually offered admission, he may be forced to forfeit the admission or be given another course.
- Candidates must have chosen POLY Ibadan as the first or second choice during UTME registration or had earlier changed to the polytechnic. Candidates who chose the polytechnic as the 2nd choice are further advised to change their 1st choice of institution to The Polytechnic, Ibadan on or before 30th October 2020. in order to be considered for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- The polytechnic cut off mark is 150. Hence, candidates who scored less than 150 need not apply.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in UTME but did not choose the school in the UTME can now do JAMB change of institution to the school and thereafter register for their post UTME before it closes.
- Candidates must equally possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results in not more than two sittings (in subjects perfect for their proposed courses).
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Eligible applicants will be required to pay N2000 (excluding N300 bank charges) for the post UTME exercise
- Visit the Ibadan Polytechnic Admission portal to fill the form. Check back if the page is temporarily unavailable.
- Supply all information as correctly as required. Valid and working email and phone number, please.
- Select your programme and course. Continue to make payment and after complete your registration.
- Application Closing Date: 30th October 2020 (NOW EXTENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE).
Best Related Posts
- EKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNILAG Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUBK Post UTME Form: Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Fed Ado Poly Post UTME/ND Full-time Admissions: Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIOSUN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off mark, Price and Closing Date