2020/2021 THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible applicants that Ibadan Polytechnic admission form into HND full-time and Part-time courses are now on sales. The management requires all applicants to pay closer attention to the requirements for the programmes before applying and follow the detailed application processes.
Poly Ibadan List of Courses for HND Candidates
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biology and Microbiology
- Applied Chemistry Physics With Electronics
- Computer Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Quality Surveying
- Building Technology
- Industrial Design
- Graphics Design and Printing Technology
- Land Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Marketing Business Administration
- Secretarial Administration
- Purchasing and Supply
- Local Government Studies
- Public Administration
- Music Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Painting Technology
- Textile Technology
- Sculpture Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
- Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Option)
- Electrical Engineering (Power Option)
- Electrical Engineering (Electronics Option)
- Ceramics Technology Biochemistry
POLY Ibadan HND Admission Requirement and Eligibility
- To be admitted for HND courses, applicants must:
- Be holders of ND from the polytechnic or any other polytechnics with at least lower credit.
- Have completed one year IT programmes after their National Diploma
- Posses at least 5 credit passes in their WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than two sittings and must be in subjects right for their proposed courses.
- Have been given ND admission through UTME so as to have valid JAMB registration number for NYSC mobolisation purpose after completing HND progrmmes.
- Candidates with ND part time will be required to do JAMB regularization to later have their JAMB registration number. This may not be needed for this registration though.
POLY Ibadan HND Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Eligible applicants will be required to pay N12,500 (excluding N300 bank charges) for the post UTME exercise
- Visit Ibadan Polytechnic Admission portal to fill the form
- Supply all information as correctly as required. Valid and working email and phone number please.
- Select your programme and course. Continue to make payment and after complete your registration.
- Application closing 30th October 2020 (now extended till further notice)
Best Related Posts
- Fed. Poly Ado Admissions: HND FT (PT) and ND FT (PT) Requirements, Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- OSCOTECH Esa Oke Admissions: ND DPT, HND FT and PT Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- HND to Bsc Conversion Program: Iree Poly,Osun State Affiliated with Ajayi Crowther University
- DELSU Top Up Degree: Two Years Course to Convert HND to Bsc (See Details)
- Federal Poly Ede HND, ND, Pre-ND (2020/2021): Price and Closing Date