|The official logo of The Polytechnic Ibadan|
You’re on the right page if you want to know if the Poly Ibadan DPP/DPT form is out, their courses for the DPP/DPT, form price, school fees, closing date for the application, and admission list updates.
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and interested applicants that the Polytechnic Ibadan 2-year Daily Part-Time (DPT/DPP) form is now our on sales. All the concerned can obtain the form directly from the school admission portal. Kindly read the details of the application below before proceeding to fill the form.
ND Daily Part-Time is not the same as ND full-time. See the difference.
However, both are two-year programmes. They both will award you the
National Diploma when completed. They are both acceptable for HND
admissions to polytechnics or DE admission to universities
Daily Part-Time programmes are designed just like the Full-Time by a polytechnic to accommodate candidates who cannot be admitted through UTME – probably because they didn’t meet up with ND full-time UTME score. Read more about part-time programmes in my post, “Understand PART-TIME Degree, HND, ND or NCE Programmes: Short-cut to Gain Admission Without UTME“
POLY Ibadan DDP Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). Such credits must be from subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates might or might have not written JAMB but not necessarily pass it. You can score as low is 100 mark in UTME and still obtain this form.
- Candidates do not need to choose the polytechnic in JAMB before being able to gain admission.
- Since registration is online, get ready with your O’level results, JAMB result (if available), and Passport photo before you start the application.
- After the online registration, on the school portal, you’re to proceed to the nearest CBT centre for the JAMB Part-time registration at N3,500. This is a way to revalidate your Part-Time registration with JAMB too – whether you wrote JAMB or not.
POLY Ibadan DDP Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the Poly’s application portal or click http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng
- Click on Register
- Fill your basic data including your name, email, and phone number, and carefully choose your password.
- After account creation, log in with your email and the password chosen
- Make a payment of N15,500 including the bank or convenience fee. You will need your ATM card for the transaction.
- After payment, proceed to fill the main form. Carefully review your details before submission because the editing of details may attract additional charges.
- Submit the form and print your acknowledgment slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
- The Polytechnic Ibadan does not conduct entrance exams for Daily Part-Time (DDP) applicants.
- You will be contacted through SMS or email if offered admission
- You should keep checking the school portal also for updates.
Available Courses at Poly Ibadan Daily Part-Time (ND PT/DPP) Programme
At present, the Polytechnic Ibadan has 29 approved courses for their Daily Part-Time (DPT/DPP) programme. Check the list of the courses in my post, “List of the POLY IBADAN Daily Part-Time (DPT/DPP) Courses“
POLY Ibadan DPP School Fees/Tuition
- The Polytechnic acceptance fee is N32,500.00
- The school fee is N45,000.00
- For the latest fees updates, click http://eportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/
These fees are subjected to review and changes in the future.
Closing Date: (till further notice)
Best Related Posts
- EKSU Direct/Top-UP Degree/Part-Time Requirements for UTME, SSCE, ND, NCE, and HND Holders
- ist of Universities Approved for Part-Time Degree and Sandwich Programmes in Nigeria
- University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Admission Form is Out. See Details
- Sandwich Degree: Non-UTME Course and What Admission Seekers Should know before Applying
- LASU ILESA CAMPUS Sandwich Programme Form is Out. See Procedures and Requirements and Price