|Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology logo|
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY, IGBOORA ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR THE UTME AND NON-UTME CANDIDATES
This is to inform the general public, parents, and sponsors as well as eligible applicants that the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora admission form into the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time (FT) programmes is out.
All the concerned should take note of the requirements and method of application as detailed below.
OYSCATECH Post UTME/Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen the college as their first, second, third or fourth choice in the UTME.
- Candidates who didn’t choose the college at all are equally eligible to apply. Such interested candidates are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- Candidates who sat for the UTME must have scored a minimum of 120 (Cut Off mark)
- Candidates who did NOT sit for the UTME but having the required O’level (SSCE) result(s) are free to apply as well.
- All applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and their equivalence).
OYSCATECH ND Full-Time Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates who for one reason or the other did not register for UTME but are willing to study at OYSCATECH, Igboora will find their option in the form. Such an appropriate option should be chosen before making payment. Hence, this category of applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for Application Form, Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise, and One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) as portal access fees.
- Candidates who sat for UTME those who chose the school and scored 120 and above in the UTME as well as other interested candidates who did not choose the College but scored a minimum of 120 should visit the College admission should take their appropriate option before making payment as well. Hence, they are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) as portal access fees.
- Closing Date: Until further notice.
Special Application Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are expected to upload clean and clear passport photographs, blurred or unclear passport photographs on the printout page will not be accepted for screening, as your photograph will be used as means of identification for screening.
- Candidates are expected to check and confirm the requirements for their course of choice before and during application.
- Candidates are to bring copies of certificate (WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or statement of result from schools) and other relevant academic documents to the screening center.
- Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening and should come along with evidence of awaiting result(s).
- Candidates are expected to dress properly during and after the screening, as improper dressing may result in disqualification.
- Candidates who did not choose OYSCATECH as a choice of Institution during the UTME Registration, are expected to apply for a change of course/institution to OYSCATECH through JAMB.
- That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained
Ready to apply? Visit the college admission portal to begin filling the form
Best Related Posts
- EKSU 2nd Round (Supplementary) Post UTME/DE is Out. See Details
- Universities and Others Whose Post UTMEs are Still on Sales (UPDATED)
- UNIOSUN 2nd Supplementary Admission form is out only for MEDICINE (MBBS). See Details
- FCA Moor Plantation Post UTME (2020/2021) Form: Cut-Off Marks, Price, and Closing Date