This is to inform the general public, parents, and sponsors, as well as eligible applicants that the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora admission form into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-Time (FT) programmes is out.
All the concerned should take note of the requirements and method of application as detailed below.
OYSCATECH HND Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must be holders of the National Diploma (ND) from the college or any other reputable polytechnics.
- Candidates with any grade including the distinction, upper credit, lower credit, or pass can apply.
- Candidates must have completed the one-year (two years for candidates with pass) Industrial Training (IT).
- All applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and their equivalence).
- All HND applicants are required to have done the regularization of their National Diploma admissions with JAMB before registration. This only applies to candidates who were not given admission through JAMB UTME during their ND admission.
OYSCATECH HND Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Interested candidates are required to have fully registered on the College website upon payment of six thousand naira (N6,000) only registration fees and an additional N2,000 for portal access fees.
- Candidates are expected to come along with all relevant documents(O’ Level Results, Local Government Identification, birthday certificate, JAMB UTME slip/application form, post UTME screening payment receipt & registration print out, 2 passport photographs, evidence of 1 or 2 years IT for HND candidates &transcript for HND applicants from other institutions.
- Late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained
Requirements for HND Screening
HND Candidates are expected to come for the screening exercise with the following:
- O’Level results
- Certificates/Statement of results as applicable
- Registration print-out page from the online registration.
Special Application Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are expected to upload a clean and clear passport photographs, blurred or unclear passport photographs on the printout page will not be accepted for screening, as your photograph will be used as means of identification for screening.
- Candidates are expected to check and confirm the requirements for their course of choice before and during application.
- Candidates are to bring copies of certificate (WAEC/GCE /NECO/NABTEB or statement of result from schools) and other relevant academic documents to the screening center.
- Candidates are expected to dress properly during and after the screening, as improper dressing may result in disqualification.
- That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained
Ready to apply? Visit the college admission portal to begin filling the form
Best Related Posts
- OSCOTECH Esa Oke Admissions: ND DPT, HND FT, and PT Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- HND to Bsc Conversion Program: Iree Poly, Osun State Affiliated with Ajayi Crowther University
- DELSU Top-Up Degree: Two Years Course to Convert HND to Bsc (See Details)
- KWASU Admissions: Forms for Diploma in Law and Certificate in Legal Studies is Out
- Oke Ogun Poly HND (2020/2021): Price, Portal, and Closing Date