2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FORMS
The admission process into Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology, Eleyele, Ibadan for 2020/2021 Session is still ongoing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the College. New courses are now available:
1. Certificate for medical laboratory science:
5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in any of GCE, SSCE, WAEC and NECO in not more than two (2) sittings. NECO and WAEC results cannot be combined. Duration: 3 years
2. Diploma in Complementary Health Sciences: With Options in the following programmes:
- Chiropractic Medicine;
- Osteopathic Medicine;
- Neuropathic Medicine;
- Homeopathic Medicine and
3. ND in Environmental Health Technology:
Method of Application
- Interested candidates for 3 above must have sat for this year’s UTME and scored 100 and above. Such an applicant should proceed to process change of Institution and change of course at any JAMB PORTAL, after which he/she would visit the College for further directives.
- Application forms for all the programmes listed above are obtainable in the College premises
- For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar on the following numbers: 07066495170; 08023451464; 08065383417
2020/2021 OYO STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH, ELEYELE ADMISSION FORMS ON SALES
This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that Oyo State College of Health Technology (OYSCHST), (formerly School of Hygiene) Eleyele, admission form in HND Health Tech Nursing, ND in Environmental Health Technology etc is out and on sales. Prospective applicants should note the courses available, their requirements and method application below.
Oyo State College of Health (OYSCHST ) Available Courses
HND IN PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
i. WASCE/NECO/SSCE 5Credit passes in Eng. Lang., Math. and 3 Basic Science subjects (Biology, Physics, Chemistry), not more than two sittings PLUS either ii, iii, iv, or v below:
ii. Registered Nursing (RN) certificate.
iii. Registered Midwife (RM) certificate or any other basic nursing certificate e.g. Psychiatric Nursing Certificate plus one-year post-qualification experience.
iv. BNSC candidates from Universities accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and WAHEB
v. BNSC candidates from Universities outside Nigeria with evidence of verification of certificates and license by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria b. Duration: 2 years (Four semesters), except candidates with BNSC (one year – two semesters)
ND IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
(i) 5 Credit passes O/L in WASC, SSC(NECO), NABTEB OR GCE ‘O’ Level; at not more than (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science, Chemistry or Physics. NECO and WAEC results cannot be combined
(ii) Duration: 2 years (Four Semesters)
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
(a.) A minimum of 3 Credits and 2 passes in any of the relevant subjects (i.e. English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science, Chemistry or Physics and any other subject) at not more than two sittings.
(b.) Duration: 3 years (Six Semesters)
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
(i) 4 credit passes in GCE, SSCE, NECO or Grade II, to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and any ONE (1) subject
(b.) Duration: 2 years (Four Semesters)
DIPLOMA FOR ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIANS
(i.) 4 credit passes in GCE/WASC or NECO in English, Biology/Health Science and any two of the following: Mathematics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry and Agric Science, and ordinary pass in any other subject
(ii.) Holders of Certificate for Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), Dental Surgery Assistants, JCHEW and any other related programme with two years’ post-qualification experience can also apply to be admitted into 200 level provided they fulfill the entry requirement in (i) above
(b.) Duration: 3 years (Six Semesters)
CERTIFICATE FOR PHARMACY TECHNICIANS
(i) 5 credit passes in GCE., SSCE, NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Duration: 3 years
CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH (JCHEW)
(i) 5 credit passes in WASC or NECO Examination in English Lang., Mathematics, Biology and any other two subjects in not more than 2 sittings
(ii) Duration: 2 years
DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH (CHEW)
(i.) By the advancement of confirmed academically qualified JCHEW who has been on the grade for a minimum of 2 years, with valid practice license
(ii.) 5 Credit passes Ordinary Level in WASC or NECO Examination in English Lang., Mathematics, Biology or Health Science, Chemistry and Physics, in not more than two sittings.
(iii) Duration: 3 years
CERTIFICATE FOR DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIANS
(i.) 5 Ordinary Level credit passes in five subjects including Biology/Health Science, Mathematics, English, Chemistry and anyone other subject chosen from Physics, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science in not more than two sittings
(ii.) Duration: 3 years
CERTIFICATE FOR HEALTH TECHNICIANS
(i.) Academically qualified Health Assistant who has a minimum of two years working experience with 5 passes O/L in WASC or NECO Exam which includes Eng. Lang., Math., Biology, Physics and any Social Science subject
(iii)Duration: 2 years (Four Semesters)
CERTIFICATE FOR HEALTH ASSISTANTS (Location of training is Satellite Campus, Okeho, Kajola Local Government, Oyo State)
(i.) 5 O/L passes in WASC or NECO Examination which must include English Language, Biology/Health Science, and any other two subjects. 3 out of the five subjects must be credit passes.
(ii.) Candidates with lesser qualifications but with working experience in the Health sector may be considered
(iii.) Duration: 2 years (Four Semesters)
DIPLOMA IN FOOD HYGIENE
(i.) Certificate in Food Hygiene (WAHEB) and Credits in 4 subjects in WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examination which must include English Language, Mathematics or Statistics, Economics, Nutrition or Home Economics, Biology or Agriculture or Health Science, Chemistry, Basic Electricity and Catering Craft Practice at not more than two sittings
(b.) Entry Requirements (3 years full –time
(i.) 5 Credit passes Ordinary Level Examination in Maths., Eng., Phy., Biology and Chemistry in not more than two sittings.
Oyo State College of Health AdmissionMethod of Application and Payment
- Applicants should pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) into Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology Account (FCMB Account No. 3123549017) in any branch of FCMB
- Applicants, with the teller obtained after the payment, are to go to any of the under-listed designated centres with his/her credentials and an additional fee of N2,500 (for CD that contains CBT Demo and past questions) to register online:
College Café at the main campus of the College
DDe Expender Ventures (Mrs. Baruwa), in the College Main Campus Tel: 08138329294
Ajibulu Ayobami Business Centre in the College Main Campus. Tel. 08068788838.
Admission Form/Exams Schedules
- Monday, 2nd March, 2020: Online application commences in all the designated centres
- Friday, 14th August, 2020: Online application closes
- Monday, 17th August, 2020: Entrance examination day for: (1) Public Health Nursing, (2) Certificate for Health Assistants, (3) Certificate for Health Technicians, (4) Certificate for Health Technicians(DE),(5) Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (6) Medical Laboratory Technician (7) Professional Diploma for Dental Surgery Technicians (8) Diploma in Community Health(DE)
- Tuesday, 18th August, 2020: Entrance examination day for: (1) Certificate in Community Health (2) Diploma in Health Promotion and Education, (3) Certificate for Pharmacy Technicians, (4) Diploma for Environmental Health Technicians (5) All food hygiene candidates
- Wednesday, 19th August, 2020 :(1) Diploma in Community Health
PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WILL BE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar on 08033497781 and 08065383417.
Best Related Posts
- Delta State College of Technology Form is Out: Procedures, Courses, Price and Closing Date
- 55+ Schools/Colleges of Nursing and Health Technologies in Nigeria
- Ogun State College of Health Tech. (OSCOTECH) Form is Out: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- OFFA Health Tech (ND, HND & Pre-ND Form: Apply, Login, Check Result, Form Price, Fee, Closing Date
- CHST Ijero Ekiti Courses, HND and ND Courses O’level (SSCE) Admission Requirements and Years.