This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa formerly known as the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State for the 2020/2021 academic session that registration for Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
OSUSTECH Post UTME/DE Requirements Eligibility
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of the first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of the first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of the first choice.
- Applicants must as well have the required O’level subjects for their proposed courses. In the same vein, applicants must have sat for the right 4 subjects relevant with heir proposed courses in UTME. Hence, consider checking the official list of courses and their SSCE and JAMB subject combination.
List of Courses at Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)OSUSTECH
- Biological Science(s)
- Chemical Engineering:
- Chemical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Communications Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management:
- Gas Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Production Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
OSUSTECH Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates should use a VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make a payment on this Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
- To apply, visit OSUSTECH post UTME portal or click https://putme.osustech.edu.ng/
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947, 08152373045, 07032270305
Best Related Posts
- True Nature of Post UTME and Subject Combination
- FUTA Post UTME/DE Form: Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Can Post UTME Phone No., Email, or Date of Birth Differ From JAMB?
- Can I Register For Post UTME of a School Not Chosen in JAMB?
- UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Form: Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date