|Osun State logo|
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, OFFICE OF THE PERMANENT SECRETARY OSOGBO, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA
Osun State Teaching Recruitmen Cut-Off Marks News and Next Stage Updates
APPLICATION ADVERTS FOR VARIOUS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCIES AT OSUN STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency. Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola has approved-in-Council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the State. Consequent upon this, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the disciplines outlined below:
- English Language,
- Humanities and
- Social Sciences
Osun State SUBEB/TESCOM Recruitment Educational Requirements For Teaching
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- WASSCENECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional relevant qualifications; waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing post-graduate diplomas in an Education programme.
Osun State SUBEB/TESCOM Recruitment Additional Requirements
- A recent Passport Photograph (compulsory)
- Functional Mobile Phone line (compulsory)
- A functional email address (compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees. one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended
- A good identification (compulsory) such as one of:
- National ID Card,
- Voter Card,
- International passport or
- National Drivers Licence
How to Apply for Osun State SUBEB/TESCOM Recruitment
- First, visit the Osun State Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo. Go along with copies of your credentials and other additional requirements as stated above.
- Buy application PIN (for N3000.00) to be used for online registration
- Then, visit https://osun.csm.ng/recruitment
- Log in with the PIN purchased and fill the basic application form.
- Preview the application, submit and print the completed application for reference.
- With the look at the application slip, candidates will be informed of the next stage of the application process.
Best Related Posts
- How to Get a State Citizenship or Local Government Identification For Screening and Interview
- Update on Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Application/Recruitment Form
- OYES: Portal, Apply, Check List of Successful Applicants
- Npower Moni (Platform For Graduates and Beneficiaries) – What to Know
- OND Job Openings/Vacancies at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB): See How to Apply