The management of the College of Health Tech. Ilesa has released list of successful applicants for the 2018/2019 admission into the college’s courses.
The list is unfortunately not available for checking online or on the school website. Those who scored the required cut-off marks as earlier released, are to visit the school premises for the 1st batch admission list pasted on departmental wall.
Note that the just released list is the first batch. And the management will subsequently release other lists which may include the 2nd batch or 3rd. However, all will be made available within the school premises.
Subscribe to this blog to know when other lists are out.
Best of luck!
The College school fees vary depending on the course of studies. Also, the school takes
indigeneship into consideration in the payment of tuition.
Below is the expected payment analysis. Note that the fee is subject to review and can change any time.
- Tuition/School Fee: Indigene N25,000.00, Non-indigene N40,000.00
- Developmental Fee/Levy: N38,700.00
- Departmental Fee: varies from department to department. Departmental charge is between N17,000.00 to N25,000.00
Best Related Posts
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola Admission Form is Out. See Details
- Kastina State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Forms on Sales. See Details
- POGIL College of Health Technology Admissions: HND, ND and Technician Forms on Sales
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details
- Kaduna State College of Nursing Form is Out: FREE Nursing Admission, Procedures and Requirments