This is to inform the general public, especially applicants for the Ordinary National Diploma (ND) programs of the polytechnic through DAILY PART-TIME and JAMB UTME and those who are ready to change their institutions to Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke that the school admission form is now out on sales. Similarly, candidates seeking admission into a two-year daily part-time National Diploma (ND DPT) program should equally be informed that they can now obtain their application form online.
UPDATE: Post UTME is still on and if closed, DPT is still on sale.
Candidates should take note of the admission details below and follow the application guidelines as officially released by the management.
Osun State College of Technology Post UTME (ND Fulltime) Requirments and Eligibility
- Applicants must have sat for UTME 2020 and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 120 or above
- Applicants must have written four required or relevant subjects to their proposed courses in the UTME
- Applicants must have WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB with five relevant subjects to their proposed courses.
- Applicants who did not choose OSCOTECH in JAMB or who chose the polytechnic as the 2nd or 3rd choice should consider the change of institution/course form and choose the polytechnic as the first choice to be offered admission.
Osun State College of Technology National Diploma Daily Part-time (ND PT) Requirments and Eligibility
- Applicants do not need to have written UTME or passed one before they can obtain the form
- Applicants should obtain the online daily part-time form through the polytechnic portal
- Applicants must have at least 5 relevant SSCE subjects in WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB in not more than two sittings
- Applicants are required to register for the JAMB part-time application (before or after the registration for the polytechnic daily part-time form) as well.
OSCOTECH Available ND Full-time and Part-time Form
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Arts and Design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Multimedia Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
Method of Application and Payment
The following guidelines must be carefully read and followed to have a successful application
- Visit OSCOTECH Admission/Post UTME Portal
- Select the preferred programme (either post UTME or ND Daily part-time) to begin the application process and click the proceed button to continue.
- Create an account by providing your biodata on the account profile page
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email address you provided on the Account creation page.
- Note: Applicants are advised to use their own valid email addresses
- Click the confirmation link to proceed to the payment page. Payment of N2500 for the post UTME form (or N9,100 for Daily Part-Time) can be made online or by purchasing a scratch card at any branch of the OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkiran Street, Ilesa, and OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Station Road No. 48 Corner Aladejobi Street, Osogbo.
- On the payment page, select your preferred payment mode
- After successful payment, applicants shall be automatically directed to the application form
- Check your information to ensure the correctness of your data
- Click the submit button to submit your application form
- Print the generated application form.
Best Related Posts
- Gateway ICT Poly Post UTME: Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- Iwo City Polytechnic Post UTME Form: Procedures, Cut-off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- OYSCATECH Post UTME Form: Cut Off Mark and Closing Date
- FECA Post UTME Form: Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- FEDPOLY Ado Post UTME Form: Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date