OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ESA-OKE HND FULL TIME (FT) ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible applicants that the Polytechnic’s admission form for the above programme is on sales. Interested applicants should follow the instructions below to detail.
HND Full Time and Part Time Admissions Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants for HND full time must be a holder of ND in a related course to the proposed program
- Full-Time applicants must have completed his or her one-year industrial training attachment programme.
- Full-Time applicants must have been given admission to his or her ND programme through JAMB UTME and if otherwise, must have done JAMB regularization to have a valid JAMB registration number.
- Both Full Time and Part Time candidates should possess at least 5 credit passes in his or her SSCE subjects related to the proposed course in not more than two sittings.
Osun State College of Technology, Esa Oke List of Departments/Courses
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration and Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Taxation
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering with Options (i) Electronics & Telecommunication (ii.)Power and Machine
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology with options (i) Microbiology (ii) Physics with Electronics (iii) Chemistry
OSCOTECH HND Form Method of Application and Payment
- Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately following the link: Full-Time admission into Higher National Diploma(HND)
- Select the preferred program (HND) to begin the application process and click the proceed button to continue.
- Create an account by providing your biodata on the account profile page
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email address you provided on the Account creation page.
- Note: Applicants are advised to use their own valid email addresses. Click the confirmation link to proceed to the payment page. Payment can be made online or by purchasing a scratch card at any branch of the OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkiran Street, Ilesa, and OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Station Road No. 48 Corner Aladejobi Street, Osogbo.
- On the payment page, select your preferred payment mode
- After successful payment, applicants shall be automatically directed to the application form
- Check your information to ensure the correctness of your data
- Click submit button to submit your application form
- Print the generated application form.
Best Related Posts
- HND to Bsc Conversion Program: Iree Poly, Osun State Affiliated with Ajayi Crowther University
- DELSU Top Up Degree: Two Years Course to Convert HND to Bsc (See Details)
- KWASU Admissions: Forms for Diploma in Law and Certificate in Legal Studies is Out
- OAU SHIM Post UTME (ND)/HND Form: Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Bida Poly Post UTME/HND Forms (2020/2021): Procedures, Price and Closing Date